A full fledged library is set up to broader the world of knowledge. This library is equipped with selected books on all subjects. A variety of news paper and magazines have also been subscribed.
RULES & REGULATION
• Each student shall be provided a burrower’s card at the beginning of the session. Which is to be returned at the end of the session.
• The borrower’s card is not transferable.
• This card will have to be shown when requested for by the librarian.
• Books, magazines and other publications shall be issued for a maximum period of seven days.
• Books lost, shall have to be replaced by the borrower or they shall have to pay the cost of replacement which included to current price along with a penalty of 50% of the cost of the book.
• Borrower failing to return the book on due date shall have to pay the over due charge of Rs. 1/- per volume per day for the period the books are kept beyond the due date.
• A member who loses His/Her Borrower’s card shall make a written report to the librarian. A duplicate card shall be issued on payment of a fee of Rs. 20/- Only.